Cacao & Peanut Butter
Cacao Peanut Butter is rich in proteins and vitamins, making it a healthy option to add to your daily diet. Cocoa Beans and Peanuts are roasted and made into a Creamy Butter. For sweetness, we add Jaggery; there is no added oil or preservative in our products.
Note: We make fresh products on order.
Cacao Peanut Butter Uses:
- Use it As a Bread Spread
- Blend it With a Sauce
- Add it to a Salad
- Top it with Ice-Cream
- Mix with Granola
- Stir in with Oats
- Mix with Fruits
- Churn it with a Smoothie
- Bake Some Cacao Peanut Butter Cookies
Cacao Peanut Butter Benefits:
With the addition of cacao, cacao peanut butter has more health benefits than your usual peanut butter. Some of them include:
- Boosting heart health
- Managing blood sugar levels
- Reduced Inflammation
- Reduced Heart Disease Risk
- Lower Blood Pressure
Cacao Peanut Butter Recipes:
Cacao & Peanut Butter Crispy Bars
- 1 package fudge brownie mix
- 1-1/2 cups cacao peanut butter
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 cups granola
1. Line the fudge brownie mix in a baking pan with parchment, letting ends extend upsides. Prepare and bake brownie mix according to package directions, using a prepared pan. Cool in pan on a wire rack for 30 minutes. Refrigerate until cold.
2. Spread cacao peanut butter over brownies. Place chocolate chips and creamy peanut butter in a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 30-second intervals until melted; stir until smooth. Stir in granola; spread over chunky peanut butter layer. Refrigerate, covered, for at least 30 minutes or until set.
3. Lifting with parchment, remove brownies from pan. Cut into bars. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.