Lemonade - Probiotic
Probiotics are living organisms that are found naturally in foods such as yoghurt, kimchi. They are known as 'good' or 'friendly' bacteria as they compete for space and food against harmful bacteria and prevent them from settling in the gut.
Ginger bugs are fermented foods, they're naturally rich in probiotics, namely lactobacillus bacteria and wild yeasts.
These organisms help to support metabolic and digestive health as well as the immune system. Ginger is a wildly popular culinary herb, and it also has medicinal properties.
Benefits of Lemonade Probiotic:
- Help Balance The Friendly Bacteria in Your Digestive System
- Can Help Prevent and Treat Diarrhea
- Improve Some Mental Health Conditions
- May Reduce the Severity of Certain Allergies and Eczema
- Can Help Reduce Symptoms of Certain Digestive Disorders
- May Help You Lose Weight and Belly Fat
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.