Kefir - Probiotic
Kefir is a probiotic drink made by fermenting milk. It contains actively growing bacteria and yeast. Their effect on milk results in the production of enzymes and chemicals that affect the way food is digested.
Kefir is a healthy, fermented food with a consistency comparable to drinkable yoghurt. This product is traditionally made from dairy milk. Studies suggest that it boosts your immune system, aids in digestive problems, improves bone health.
- More Powerful Probiotic Than Yogurt
- Has Potent Antibacterial Properties
- Improves Bone Health and Lowers the Risk of Osteoporosis
- May Be Protective Against Cancer
- May Help With Various Digestive Problems
- Low in Lactose
- May Improve Allergy and Asthma Symptoms
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.